
To my surprise this year, Santa brought me a dollhouse! It was the one I've always wanted, but Whitney was sure it was for her! :) Needless to say, we've ALL had fun playing with the fun detailed furniture and twin babies with a mom and dad. When my brother's 5 year old son, Jackson, came over to play with Casper's Star Wars Legos, Casper was more excited about having Jackson see the Dad unload the groceries from the minivan than he was about having a war. My brother was NOT pleased. I was, though. Imagine how much Casper's wife will thank me...
![]() |
| From Collages |
Matt and I took the kids sledding and skiing during out trip and I was really surprised at how well the kids did. The highlight of the final day of skiing, though, was the snowmobile ride the kids got when they got too tired to finish the last run of the day. I think we were the last ones on the hill. Thanks to the courtesy driver at Alta!

3 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I like your doll house too.
How fun! Jane didn't get the minivan, but maybe for her birthday. She likes the bathroom the best, because you can clean the toilet with the little brush that came with it. I have tried calling a few times...can't get through. hopefully soon...love the posts!
Fun! I think We will have to stay at home for future Christmases as well.
Post a Comment