Friday, March 13, 2009

Good Carma









My kids enjoyed having two moms for a brief weekend at the end of February when Carma Carrick came to visit. Stewart, Casper and Whitney also liked having a cute doll of a baby 'sister' to play with. Comparing Chloe to Stewart really emphasized how big he is and that he'll be two in just a few short weeks. While Carma was here, she helped me decide on colors and actually paint Whitney's room that so sadly has looked like a boy's room for two years. It was a little stressful trying to paint with 4 little kids around, but we got it done in about five hours!! It looks really fun and Whitney and Stewart both love dancing around in the room. We haven't even put up the blinds, yet because the sun makes the whole room look like a beautiful sunset. I'll post more pictures once I have the wall stickers of flowers put up. On Saturday night Carma and I had our own night out at the Melting Pot for gourmet fondue and we literally ate for two hours, testing all the yummy meats, veggies, cheese sauce and chocolate. It was a late birthday treat for both of us full of fun conversation! We love you Carma and are so glad you came! We can't wait to see you at the beach in July!

7 comments:

kjha said...

So jealous! So cute! So fun! Miss you! Done with the!!! :) Whitney's a lucky girl, that room is awesome.

theloulie said...

How fun, I'm jealous too!

Merry said...

That is wonderful Carma came out to see you. The room looks so nice! I love it!

Zorro in Vegas said...

I know she had soooo much fun! I miss you guys!!!

Becky said...

The Melting Pot with a good friend sounds heavenly! The room is darling. Way to go!

turning about said...

The room looks awesome! We just visited Carma and she had been down to see you. It would be so fun if we could all get together again. I so miss the afternoon potlucks with everyone!

Amy said...

I can't believe I missed this for so long! I'm glad Carma could come out! That room is beautiful! Will you two come and do my girls' room after we move?