We've packed the car and unpacked the car. Packed the car and unpacked the car. On Saturday, we'll pack the car and unpack the car, yet again, as we (hopefully) arrive home in Phoenix. It's been a great trip to visit Grandma Jensen, Uncle Richard and 5 of his kids; Uncle Newel and Aunt Kate and their 3 girls; Grandma and Grandpa Casper; Uncle Ben, Aunt Launi and Jackson. We've reenacted the Nativity, made cookies for Santa, gorged ourselves on yummy food (more than once), wrapped and opened presents, shoveled snow, waged two marshmallow fights, played the Wii, traveled to Afton, Wyoming, played with our cousins, listened to one great missionary homecoming talk, petted a cow and three dogs and sledded on more than one great snow hill. It's been a busy, fun-filled vacation and now I'm ready for a nap!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sound like a lot of fun. loving the pictures of your family. Miss you. If you need to stop you are always welcome at our home. We can always make something yummy!!!
I'm ready for a nap just reading this!
This is why we I love christmas time and I am glad it happens only one time a year. Sleep well !
Post a Comment