![]() |
| From Blogger Pictures |
Whitney flew to Salt Lake City last week with her Grandpa Casper to visit for a few days. It was hard for me to imagine the day would ever come that my kids would travel without me, but it was a great experience for her and fun for my parents and brother's family. She was able to play with her cousins, have her hair done by Aunt Launi, and have everyone's undivided attention. I never worried about her for the 3 days she was gone and according to both sets of grandparents, she was a model child: ate all her meals without leaving the table, slept through the night with only a nightlight & even took a nap each day. I'm glad to know she can behave better away from home than when I'm around. She's already planning the next trip!

4 comments:
You are such a brave mom! It sounds like she had a great time. I'm glad she is back safely too!
Wow, I don't think I could do that!! I'm glad she enjoyed it!
You can do the picture collage in picasa. Just click colage below the picture and select as many pictures as you want and it makes it for you.
Ahhh! What a brave mom and daughter! Casper's cake was cute. What happened with preschool?
So much fun! I think you are very brave, along with her. What memories she will have.
Post a Comment